5.05.2014

Cleansing Face Wipes

Hi guys,

So today I'm going to tell you a little about the face wipes I love to use. Well actually, I only use one hihi which I love. Over the last month I thought I'd try out some of the other face wipes and found out that I actually really like the face wipes I have been using for the last year or so.

Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Wipes. I swear by these. They remove all my make-up, leave my skin feel really nice and rehydrated and smell awesome.  
Onyx Dermo Labs Cleansing & Make-up Removing Wipes. I didn't get on with these actually, they remove non of the waterproof -make-up, smell a bit funky and they left my skin feel pretty dry. 
Hema Cleansing Face Wipes. These are totally different from the Onyx once, these are really very euhh wet? They make my face feel like I never dried it after getting a shower and doesn't take of any make up. 

Sooo after my little experiment on the face wipes front I must admit, I'll keep going back to my Nivea wipes untill I find something that does it all aswell. Which wipes do you recommend? 

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: