11.07.2013

What's In My Bag; One Night Away

Well goodday to you all!
How are you doing?
Today I'm going to give you guys a little sneak peak in my bag, and it's not just that. This is a What I Pack for just one night away edition. I'm off to Antwerp for a night with the boy and I might do a lot of shopping and sight seeing. This means however that I can't take a big bag full of stuff with me so I'm keeping it to a minimum. I'll show you what I've packed and what I'm planning on wearing during the trainjourney and stuff.

For cleaning my face I've got some cottonpads, my Garnier Essentials Cleanser/Tonic, my Nivea Cleansing Whipes Aqua Effect. I use Oral-B #D White Glamour as a toothpaste and my Dove deodorant.
For make-up I packed, my lashcurler, Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine, Rimmel's Glameyes liquid liner in black, my NYC kohl liner in 001, L'Oréal's Mega Volume Collagene 24h mascara in Black Smoke, Cacharel's Catch Me tryout perfume and some Rub Rub Rub from Lush.
My make-up Hello Kitty bag, toothbrush, daycreme from L'Oréal the Triple Active Daycreme and my sunnys from lipton icetea. 
My clothes for fridays, simple highwaisted red/purple jeans, a river island cropped shirt, a Bershka blouse and a scarf.
For Saturday I thought of something comfortable yet a little bit nice. Same jeans, cropped sweater from H&M and a scarf.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures guys, but since I'm still between exams I wasn't able to take these before it went dark. Hope you still liked it! I'm not taking that much stuff because I'm only taking a tiny backpack with me since we will be taking this everywhere with us on Saturdays and it's only for one night.
If you have any tips on where to go in Antwerp please let us know, because the boy doesn't want to spend the whole of Saturday going crazy in shops, unfortunately haha!

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: